DHPT At Doherty’s Gym, Brunswick: Spring 2017
A select few places are available in the local schedule for suitably motivated fitness enthusiasts who insist upon success and who require a productive approach to training and a sustainable, non restrictive approach to Sports Nutrition.
Please, no time wasters!
I have an different outlook and a different approach to most other trainers, and a proven system as used by my online clients all around the country and around the world. Locally I expect and require that people are serious about working to this system and about learning to train effectively with a long term strategy.
There are no trial sessions! I pump out enough free content here and on social media that people should know what I’m all about and how this system works.
Conditions and Requirements:
- Each week, set your meal schedule and choose your meals and snacks in advance and in accordance with the targets in your Custom Flexible Fueling Strategy.
- One or more Personal Training sessions per week with me at Doherty’s Gym.
- Follow your training program throughout the week.
Usually a minimum of four resistance training sessions including PT, or perhaps three if we’re complementing your sports specific training.
- Report in to the Private Member’s Support Group 3 x per week.
- Vegetarian or vegan is no problem.
- Beginners, more experienced people and more ambitious athletes are all welcome, just be serious about following the program and trying your best.
- Current prices and options as per the application form.
No phone enquiries, please use the form.
Yes, that IS a test to see if you can follow instructions!
I’m more than happy to chat first about your specific needs and circumstances, but please do not ask me about a generic “weight loss plan”, or if I will write you a meal plan, or any of the other things that you should already know that I don’t do.
Special Offer This Spring Only:
I’m all about giving the serious people more than they could ever expect.
Therefore, commit for a 16 weeks minimum package, and we’ll defer the payment for the nutrition strategy for the first month. In other words, so long as you’re actually working to your nutrition strategy, you don’t have to pay for it.