Before launching my Personal Training business I used to do some security work, and I had a job that was really more like half security and half property management. One of my major tenants was a top level law firm who had about 10 floors in my building. What I noticed about the staff of this firm was that they all seemed really happy, friendly, fit and healthy.
I later learned that the company had a corporate membership at the gym nearby, as well as bringing yoga instructors, massage therapists and I can’t even remember what else on to the premises. So, they were really looking after their people! As a result, their staff were happy, full of energy, productive and successful. I am talking “front page of The Age newspaper” successful for winning big cases in court.
Really it is no wonder this company was attracting such great staff members and seeing them perform so well though, right? Doesn’t everyone want to work in a healthy environment like that? We all know, money is not the only motivating factor in choosing your dream job, preferred employer, or how hard you want to work for them.
Big business or small business; you can benefit from simultaneously boosting employee productivity, while further rewarding your hard working, loyal staff for their efforts.
Let’s recap the benefits to your business:
- Attract and retain the best staff.
- Fewer sick days.
- Improved morale and increased productivity.
- Foster a corporate culture of health, happiness and success.
- Potential Tax Deduction.
DHPT at Doherty’s Gym; Corporate Packages include:
- Gym membership for use at Doherty’s 24/7 Gyms, Brunswick and Melbourne CBD Locations.
- Custom exercise & nutrition program based on my Proven Results System to attain the specific physical goal of each participant.
- Regular Personal Training sessions.
- At a substantial discount.
Bosses! Let me know how many participating staff members you have, and I’ll crunch the numbers and get back to you with some options and prices.
Employees! Don’t forget I’m already offering 20% off Personal Training when you sign up with a friend or workmate.