We’re launching this officially on December 1st and it will run through to around the end of February 2014. December 1st happens to be a Sunday, so that’s very convenient.
Now this is a Flexible Dieting Challenge and perhaps more to the point it’s MY Flexible Dieting Challenge which makes it about the opposite of every other 12 week challenge you ever heard of. Usually it would mean 12 weeks of being really strict, sticking to some ultra low calorie limit, only eating certain foods and never eating other ones, etc. Maybe you lose some weight over the 12 weeks but what you are really doing is training your body to run on less fuel, and training your brain to associate normal eating habits with failure and weight gain.
Clearly that’s not good, especially at this time of year when you’re not going to be able to stick to a strict plan anyway. I don’t want my people stressing out worrying about their food choices and portion sizes at Christmas dinner and other family and social gatherings this season. I want people to feel free to indulge on occasion, guilt free and confident in the knowledge that they are still on track for success over the longer term. In other words, over the course of an entire 12 weeks of getting it mostly “about right”, what impact does the odd day off from the plan have? None whatsoever, so eat up and be merry!
Here’s what is going to have happened by the end of February:
- Your body will have gotten used to being properly fuelled.
- Your appetite will be in tune with your body’s actual requirements.
- You’ll be able to meet those requirements intuitively with your choice of foods.
- You’ll have a much better relationship with food, eating for fuel AND for enjoyment with no guilt or other negative associations.
- And YES, you’ll actually have lost a significant amount of weight and you will say “it is as if it just happened by accident”.
Now I should say in regards to #5 there, that is assuming you have a significant amount of weight to lose to begin with. If you’re already in what I would describe as a “historically normal” weight range you will make great progress towards your goal body type while still enjoying all your favourite foods, guilt free. We’ll just be less concerned with what it says on the scales.
Here’s how we are going to do it:
- I’ll provide Custom Flexible Dieting Guidelines to see YOU to your goal weight and body type.
- You’ll also get a one week meal plan from Miranda (one of my very successful Online Coaching clients who is now a Certified Nutrition Advisor) in accordance with my guidelines.
- I’ll be writing up an extra special version of my Power, Precision & Pump training program for you to follow in the gym.
- And we’ll be setting up a private motivation, support and positivity group on facebook with all the other nice people taking this rather non-challenging challenge.
- I’ll see what else people suggest between now and December 1st.
Cost will be just 10 bucks per week and this is going to be AWESOME.