I can tell you, I intend to actually make this one more of a “challenge” than previous editions. In the past we’ve been pretty laid back, and for good reason. I want people to get great results while enjoying the program, and I want them to get stuck into it because they are inspired, enthusiastic, and because they now understand that their potential is virtually limitless provided they keep trying. So, as long as you’re trying your best you are doing great, just keep it up and keep trying to do a little better and be a little more consistent as we go.
I still believe in all of that, and I’ll never trade that in to be a ball busting “no that’s still not good enough!” type of coach. Everyone should set their own goal, their own standard, and then do their best to live up to that standard. It’s not about me trying to force people to try live up to some ridiculous standard of lean-ness and strict dietary adherence to prove what a hardcore no nonsense trainer I am. Nah uh. What’s important to me is to promote health (including mental health), happiness, and self acceptance. Do what it takes to take this to the level where you feel happiest, no more and no less.
So, with all that being said; there’s “doing your best” and then there’s “doing your best”… am I right?
So this time, I am challenging everyone to really step up, decide what it is that you want, then lock it in and make it happen through consistency and persistence. You still don’t have to be perfect 100% of the time, we will still utilise a flexible, moderate approach, and really nothing unreasonable or unpleasant will be required… we just need to get organised, lock in an intelligent strategy, and then persist and succeed.
Here is how we are going to do it.
- Five gym sessions per week, consisting of
- Four customised resistance training routines, based on my Power, Precision & Pump program.
- We will progress through different choices of exercises in preparation for my new and more advanced Ultimate Power, Precision & Pump program which is based on some top secret strategies for continuous and never ending improvement at training.
- One interval training session per week.
- Anything you like over the weekend. Something not too demanding, and perhaps out doors?
- Custom Flexible Dieting Guidelines,
which we will review after the second, fourth, eighth and twelfth week.
- These will be based on determining minimum requirements and increasing regularly to provide all of the resources necessary to ensure tremendous results from training.
- Remember, it is Flexible Dieting so there’s no missing out on your favourites or forcing yourself to eat anything you don’t like!
- Custom Meal Planning will also be available as an optional extra, of course.
- Mandatory reporting to our private Flexible Dieters’ Support Group, weekly.
- Daily reporting will be encouraged to stay motivated and build momentum.
- Goal setting video workshops to be completed the first three days.
- Mandatory meal logging on MFP, planning in advance to ensure success.
We’ll see what else I can think of and incorporate in the next 10 days!
Sign up forms will be online by Monday, and I’ll be encouraging people to get in early.
As you all know, my Online Coaching clients have achieved some phenomenal results through these sensible and flexible strategies, and we are sure to produce some new stars with this new challenge. Why not be one of them yourself?